BELOTERO BALANCE is a prescription injection that is approved to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate to- severe nasolabial folds (the folds or wrinkles that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
This Procedure Improves
How it Works
BELOTERO BALANCE® is a hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable filler that completely integrates into the skin tissue.2,3 While some fillers are designed to rebuild facial volume and structure, BELOTERO BALANCE specifically treats moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles such as vertical lip lines above and around the lips.
Only BELOTERO BALANCE is created using the proprietary Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) process5:
- Produces a smooth, flexible gel
- Blends into the natural structure of your skin
- Gently fills stubborn etched-in lines and wrinkles
- Integrates with your skin’s tissue
- Helps smooth your moderate-to-severe etched-in facial lines and wrinkles
- Maintains normal movement and facial expressions
- Feels natural to the touch
What Can I Expect?
For approximately 24 hours after treatment, avoid:
- strenuous activity
- extensive sun or heat exposure
- aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- alcoholic beverages
Exposure to any of the above can cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the injection site.
It is not known how BELOTERO BALANCE will work in areas of the face other than the smile lines. It is not known how BELOTERO BALANCE will work in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or people who are less than 21 years of age.
“I enjoyed my facial and can’t wait to get another. I was also recommended another facial which I can’t wait to try”